The RodeMaster P-Tour™ with Backrest is designed for the rider who finds the standard seating position to be a little too roomy… not only does it push the rider closer to the bars for greater control when riding, we have streamlined the inner thigh area and carved out the drivers seat bucket for better footing to enhance stability when stopped.
- Pushes the rider a full 1-1/2 inches closer to the tank than stock seats for greater control
- Streamlined inner thigh area for confidence inspiring sure footing
- ½” thick high-tech viscoelastic molded gel integrated in the sits bone area
- Medium density contour-cushioning foam formulated for longevity and comfort
- Top grain leather seating surfaces
- Corrosion resistant powder coated hardware
- No special tools or modifications necessary to mount the seat
At its widest;
Passenger - 14.5"
Back support - 7.5"